Subject: Copy of Application for Summary Judgement for B40BM021
From: "TheAbstraction ." <[email-masked]>
To: "Birmingham High Court, Mercantile" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "LEFROY, Jeremy (2nd Mailbox)" <[email-masked]>, County Court Litigation <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 20:52:43 +0100

To the Courts
(Copy to Rt Hon Jeremy Lefroy MP)
(Copy to Linklaters, lawyers for defendants 1 and 2)

Dear Sir/Madam,
   Please find an electronic copy of documents for the Birmingham
Mercantile Court. This proves that documents were served on defendants 1
and 2. A copy of a letter of recommendation on the merits of the case from
Rt Hon Jeremy Lefroy MP are enclosed, I believe Mr Lefroy sent the letter
himself, so his letter should be taken as the authorised version. Please
send me a copy for my own records, along with the email credentials if it
he delivered the recommendation by email already.
   The Rt Hon Jeremy Lefroy is CCed on this email should he wish to email a
more up to date version of that letter himself.
   I also once against include a copy of the key evidence against
defendants.

*Next week, I intend to send a paper copy of this application, along with
the court fee paid by cheque. I believe it is £255 for the application.*

If the application is rejected, I need to know the name of the Master judge
who rejected it.

Sincerely,
Mark Anthony Taylor